+34 928 77 43 09


InsuranceAs anywhere else, you must ensure you have buildings insurance on your property abroad.

The common parts in your Community of Owners are the responsibility of your Owners Association. In many cases this insurance will also cover the buildings as well. You can obtain buildings insurance independently should you prefer.

The contents of your property are your responsibility and it is important to ensure you have the necessary cover in place to protect your belongings. You will find your estate agent helpful in providing advice on contents insurance and generally their contacts with different insurance companies provide very competitive premiums.

Premiums for general insurances are comparable to anywhere else across Europe.

In the event that you are purchasing a property with a mortgage or perhaps a property under construction with stage payments, you may wish to consider obtaining life assurance in order to protect the surviving partner from any future financial problems that he/she may experience.

REAL ESTATE MY HOME closely collaborates with Mapfre insurance company being one of the largest and leaders of its sector in Spain (please refer to our collaborators for more on this).